xoxx [Tharine]

xoxx

Hey Tharine,

Im not completely sure what I have done that could be considered LWC abuse. I didnt make any chests or furnaces that would not allow users into a certain area and I figured that was the number one form of LWC abuse. If this is for locking a found, unlocked chest then im sorry. I have done this before. And I do apologize.  But that said, Im not completely sure what the ban is for.

Best regards,

Xoxx

Hello xoxx,

You have been banned for the following reason:

Ban for xoxx on c.nerd.nu for LWC Abuse nerd.nu/appeal by Tharine on 2013-05-19 01:37:03 (no more bans, 4 notes

Please be patient and Tharine will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Not trying to bump but I have honestly never played on c.nerd.nu....i dont like creative at all. may i ask when this "LWC abuse" took place? I was quite suprised reading this to be frank...Let me know.

Any ban from a nerd.nu server will say you were banned from c.nerd.nu. This does not mean you were banned for something you did on c.nerd.nu.

Tharine will give you more information about why you were banned as soon as they can.

Hey xoxx, apologies for the short delay in responding to your appeal, i've kept quite busy the past couple of days.

As Mrloud15 has explained, the bans from all three of our servers are listed as c.nerd.nu on the bans system we use, which can be a bit confusing. Your ban was indeed for locking another player's chest on Survival. Of particular note was that you did not only lock their placed chest, you locked it using /cdonation, which would give off the appearance that the other player locked it themselves and you would be free to take their items at your bidding. This behaviour is abuse of the LWC protection we provide players, and not something we tolerate. I have since unlocked and relocked the chest to the rightful owner, so there is no need to undo that yourself.

Whilst LWC abuse in this form isn't strictly one of the greater offences you can make on our servers, this comes after a long line of small offences i've seen associated with your name these past couple of weeks. These are the notes that you've gained over the course of the last month:

Note #30088 for xoxx on c.nerd.nu: Warned for further logging to avoid combat - ban on next instance by Tharine on 2013-04-19 03:37:29
Note #30654 for xoxx on c.nerd.nu: Random grief found around. by AvengerOfThings on 2013-05-01 19:03:01
Note #30770 for xoxx on c.nerd.nu: sexual harassment on s, warned. by bhrossman on 2013-05-06 15:22:26

And you've slowly edged your way towards earning a ban with these smaller incidents. I would like you to take an honest, thorough read through of our rules and I would like you to respond here only when you're certain you can respect and follow them. Any further rule breaking on your part is more than likely to earn you another, longer ban from our servers.

Hey Tharine,

Yeah sorry I understand what  I did was wrong and I have just completed reading the rules again. I think i have a pretty good grasp as to their meaning. Hopefully this ban can be uplifted in the near future. Thanks!

Best,

XOXX