thecreeper12345d [trevorman]

Thecreeper12345d2

I appealed at least maybe a year ago I think when server was in 1.5 and I never got a response. :( plz unban me I got banned for griefing with a dude called pokedude or something like that plz just read this and give me one more chance to redeem myself I promise I wont grief again I really want a place to free build on and stuff. ign:Thecreeper12345d plz read this and plz give me a second chance. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I luv your servers and im done with griefing I know now greifing just a waste of time and is stupid plz read this thank you!! :3 I admit I was griefing and im sorry for doing that I was banned on c.nerd.nu and s.nerd.nu but ive never been on s.nerd.nu so I don't know why im banned there :/

Edited by Thecreeper12345d2

Hello thecreeper12345d,

This ban is from a while ago. I'm willing to give you another chance but before I unban you, please go reread the rules at http://nerd.nu/rules and reply back here stating that you understand and will abide by them.

Ban for thecreeper12345d on c.nerd.nu for Large scale griefing on C with pokedude750. No legitimate edits. nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2013-04-13 13:45:00 (no more bans, no notes)