iCrewChief [totemo]

iCrewchief

hello, my name is jonathan. minecraft name is iCrewchief. i have no excuse, i was using xray. quickly got frustrated with people killing me while i was mining so i used the xray to quickly get diamond armor so people would stop messing with me. i cheated and i should not have. i promise it wont happen again, ive already uninstalled the x-ray. this is my first offense so i hope it can be forgiven. if you cant forgive me, i understand. but thank you for all the fun the server provided before i slumped so low to cheating.

Thank you and Merry Christmas,

Jonathan

(iCrewchief)

Thanks for your honest appeal.

We do forgive.  Xray attracts a standard ban duration of one month, which we believe reflects the serious nature of the infringement.

Please read the rules (http://nerd.nu/rules) and open a new appeal on the 24th of January, stating that you will abide by the rules. You will then be unbanned.

For completeness, we generally show an image of the edits that led to an xray ban.  The client mod that I usually use to show those edits more clearly isn't updated yet, but some progress has been made on the client mod front (for 1.7) recently.  So I'll keep this appeal open for a day or two and then add the best screenshots I have available to me at that time.  See you on the 24th.