SupahSmooth [dan1son]

SupahSmooth

Hey,

I don't really know why or what I was banned for. I haven't played on this server in like, a year or year and a half. I would love to be able to play with my friends on here. They're playing right now and it's definitely not fun to be the odd man out. So, please un-ban me. I won't start any wars or anything, I'm sorry if I did. It says I was griefing, which probably did happen, but I honestly don't remember it and being banned for this long is pretty lame. Please let me be back on this server so I can enjoy the little free time I have in college to play minecraft and create instead of following guidelines and crap.

Thanks for your consideration

Sam

Hello SupahSmooth,

You were banned for the following reason:

Ban for supahsmooth on c.nerd.nu for griefing on S (torches, redstone, etc.) nerd.nu/appeal by dan1son on 2012-02-25 22:04:59 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and dan1son will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Guest Former Staff

Closing this appeal due to a week of inactivity. If you would like to continue with your appeal Supahsmooth, please open a new appeal and follow Cyotie's instructions.

Please reread the rules at http://nerd.nu/rules and reply back here stating that you understand and will abide by them from now on.