UhmBrock [totemo]

UhmBrock

I was banned for a command exploit. I have not intentionally done anything malicious, though if I had to guess why I was banned it would be /enchant-book. I saw another player talking about the command when I was new to the server, and so I assumed it was an okay command to use, I'm sorry if that was not the case. If that command is the reason why I'm banned, I apologize, and promise never to use the command again, and will throw away any items that I got from using that command.

Edited by UhmBrock

Hello UhmBrock

Totemo (Your banning administrator) will be with you as soon as they can.  If in 48 hours, no one has attended to your appeal, feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Ban for uhmbrock on c.nerd.nu for command exploit nerd.nu/appeal by totemo on 2013-12-26 21:04:41 (no more bans, no notes)

There was a single letter typo in the plugin file that sets the permission for that command, allowing it to be used contrary to our wishes.

I note that you are a relatively new player on the server and for that reason I don't think it is reasonable for us to expect you to question the game-breaking nature of the command.  So even though you used it quite a few times, I'm unbanning you today.  I ask in future that if something appears to be too good to be true that you question it with a staff member.  And if there are books or enchanted items that you still have that you would not have without the use of the command, please surrender them.

I've gone through your and jakesboy2's inventories and chests (with a brief look at navyvinny) and confiscated any items that appear to have resulted from the illegitimate use of the command.

You're now unbanned.