[PMC] Logging out while in the end

Cyotie911

So I've recently had an issue with logging out (and server restarts) while in the end.  The issue is that nothing but players in the vicinity render.  Nothing else renders and I slowly start to fall out of the world.  I'm always in modmode so it doesn't matter much, however, when doing /spawn and going to spawn, nothing still renders.  The only way I can get things to render is to /spawn, logout, and relog into the server again.  If I try to logout and log back in again before going to spawn, nothing will still render.

I've gotten in the habit of when I see a server restart message to send any mod I know is in modmode and in the end a /cmsg with all caps to get out of the end in modmode for this reason.

Not exactly ideal, I know, but it's helped more than a few times.

But yeah, I'd imagine it's the same as the usual modmode quirks/bugs of entering/exiting while in non-overworld worlds, like buzzinbee and Random and kitcatbar mention here.  I think @Deaygo (I think? maybe? not sure) would be the best one to ask about it, and I don't think I see an issue about on the github bug/issue tracker, so he may want you to put something there?  I'd ask him first though.