RAZRIV37 [ROCKONN]

razriv37

I haven't played over a span of a few months, if not more. If I recall correctly, I was banned due to the fact that I had "griefed" a patch of railroad that connected to my territory. That railroad had not been used and it was my intention to rebuild it after I did a few things to make it look nicer. It was either that or it could have been my expansion toward a new territory that had buildings in it too. The land was empty and decided to contribute by keeping the same building style. I also destroyed my own patch of land in hopes to rebuild it build more modern. 

Ban information:

Ban for razriv37 on c.nerd.nu for griefing, no constructive edits, 2k destruct nerd.nu/appeal by ROCKONN on 2013-08-17 14:48:16 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and ROCKONN will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hey, banned you back in August after I found over 2000 non-generated blocks broken by you, with nothing built. Seeing as that was 4ish months ago, willing to unban you, provided you reply back stating which rules you've broken. nerd.nu/rules