Tridog [Bestor]

Tridog

Hey I used to play on this server a year or two ago and i was a regular. I was banned about a year or so ago because of a minor grief of 2 lapiz lazuli ore blocks on someones property. I do not think that the ban was justified given the circumstances but regardless i would like to play on the server and would ask that the ban be lifted. looking forward to playing on an old favorite again. thanks!

Edited by Tridog

Hi Tridog,

You were banned for:

Ban for tridog on c.nerd.nu for Minor grief of lapis blocks - nerd.nu/appeal by Bestor on 2011-12-20 11:11:01 (no more bans, no notes

Please be patient and Bestor will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Guest Former Staff

Hello Tridog, I'm unaware of the exact circumstances of your ban, however I would like to help you proceed. Understand that we enforce our rules to ensure that the community is protected. Since you were banned so long ago, please take a read through our rules and reply back here when you have done so to be unbanned.

Guest Former Staff

Thank you for reading through them, pleasure ensure that you follow them from when you next log in. I've unbanned you, welcome back to the servers!