mrthewil [cyotie911]

Mrthewil

Hi guys.

Today I logged on s.nerd.nu, and was all set to play until I saw the login screen: Banned: xraying nerd.nu/appeal

Yesterday late night my Brother had used my computer to play on, I told him dont touch my minecraft account or my facebook! The games I told him to play were steam games.

But when I tried to login today I was banned, and this is not me, I did not xray personally, that's my Brother Eric who xrayed.

So I'm asking all calm about a New chance, my .minecraft folder has been redownloaded With no mods on it. Im asking for a New chance because this server was really great to play on, and I'm not saying that just

so I can get back on, I really mean it.

My sincerest apologies for this.

Sincerely, Mrthewil

Edited by Mrthewil

Ban for mrthewil on c.nerd.nu for xraying nerd.nu/appeal by cyotie911 on 2013-12-30 07:00:21 (1 more bans, 2 notes)

Note #35411 for mrthewil on c.nerd.nu: warned for general grief on survival by LadyRavenOwl on 2013-12-27 13:58:43

Note #35456 for mrthewil on c.nerd.nu: Combat logging on S (2013/12/29) by redwall_hp on 2013-12-29 21:34:14

Please wait for cyotie911 to respond to your appeal. If he has not responded in 48 hours, feel free to bump your post. We appreciate your patience.

Unfortunately you are ultimately responsible for your minecraft account. We have no way to verify your story.  However, we are willing to give you another chance.  The standard ban length for xraying is one month.  Please reappeal January 30th 2014 to be unbanned.