This week in PvE post

theclefe

Hey all.  I started doing a post on the subreddit called "this week in PvE."  Lacking a calender, I was hoping to generate interest in server events.  Since I'm on a lot, I ussually hear of the events early.  By consolodating everything and posting early, people are able to plan and hopefully look forward to certain days.  Unfortunatly, I've found that if I post midweek for a batch of weekend events, that post ends up dropping down and being out of sight by the time an event rolls around.  Is there any way to impliment a calender for the server, or at the very least sticky my post or a similar post so that we gain some visability?  As we get into mid/late rev, events and happenings are what can keeps the population high after all the building is done.  Thanks!

Edited by theclefe

Hey all.  I started doing a post on the subreddit called "this week in PvE."  Lacking a calender, I was hoping to generate interest in server events.  Since I'm on a lot, I ussually hear of the events early.  By consolodating everything and posting early, people are able to plan and hopefully look forward to certain days.  Unfortunatly, I've found that if I post midweek for a batch of weekend events, that post ends up dropping down and being out of sight by the time an event rolls around.  Is there any way to impliment a calender for the server, or at the very least sticky my post or a similar post so that we gain some visability?  As we get into mid/late rev, events and happenings are what can keeps the population high after all the building is done.  Thanks!

We started using https://nerd.nu/forum/index.php?/calendar/ but I don't think we are posting events there anymore. I remember it being used for Survival arenas, etc, but not for PvE events at all