cpdoyoueven [tompreuss]

Druidofcake

Hi! I am fairly new to minecraft, and I recently joined this server with my friend, and we wanted to go to the nether, on our meandering way over to a portal we came to what seemed like a guy in a pit who was wearing diamond armor. He immediately started swinging and me and my friend ran out of the ditch and zone killed him. Sorry about that, I was lost and freaked out!

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm not seeing any bans(or any information for that matter) under this username. Please give your ingame name so that we can proceed. If you're not actually banned from the nerd.nu servers, then there is no reason to post in this section of the forums, and I would suggest bringing up concerns with potential rule breaking with staff ingame, of which can be found by typing "/modlist" in chat.

Using the IP that this was posted from:

Ban for cpdoyoueven on c.nerd.nu for villager griefing on P nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-01-05 20:45:28 (no more bans, 1 notes)

Note #35611 for cpdoyoueven on c.nerd.nu: additionally, broke open obvious hostile mob enclosure on P by tompreuss on 2014-01-05 20:47:22

Thank you Denevien.

Hi CPDoyoueven,

You were banned for killing a bunch of villagers in another player's enclosed villager area.

dV9YSD1l.png

Additionally, you broke a block that was part of an obvious hostile mob enclosure, releasing the mob which your partner then killed.

RCi1N4yl.png

The ban length I'd have set for you has already passed. Please read nerd.nu/rules and reply to this thread stating that you have done so and agree to abide by them from that moment forward to be unbanned.