jackrabbit898 [WayneByNumbers]

jackrabbit898

Hi, I was on the Reddit Creative server and I admit, I did help with the lag machine a bit and I truly apologize.

silasjames was my friend (in real life) was making a lag machine, and I just got really carried away and helped a little, then i realized I'd done something wrong, but it didn't seem to be causing any problems on the server at all, and it was stopped by another player very fast after it was built.

Once again, I'm really sorry and if it hadn't already been shut down then i totally would have destroyed it. Please understand that I've read the rules many, many times and I honestly just got really carried away and did something stupid. I promise it will never happen ever again and not to be mean, but my friend built a majority of it and had the idea.

Jackrabbit898

Glad you've owned up to it, that makes this go smoother.

62GgtGQl.png

From the screenshot, it seems it wasn't entirely shut down, but had in fact glitched to a standstill (some of the clocks are frozen in place).  While this is convenient, it's not something we can really rely on, so it would have been better if you had deactivated it completely.  In any case,  5 days seems a sufficient ban for something of this scale, so I'll go ahead and lift the ban.  silasjames can also be unbanned as soon as he makes his own appeal.

Unbanned, go build stuff!