Eviltude [TheFlyingTuna]

Eviltude

Hello, I have been banned from this server I believe a few years ago. Before I have known what Reddit was, I saw a griefing video in which the reddit server was griefed. After seeing the video, I decided to go on the server and start griefing since I was quite immature at that time and I believed that I could destroy the Reddit servers, but instead, I got my ass handed by the ban hammer. I haven't played minecraft in a long time and I wanted to play on the Reddit server, but I just remembered that I was banned. I want to appeal my ban and I'm sorry for the damage that I caused on the server.

Hello Eviltude, thank you for being honest. Please read the rules and reply here stating that you have read and will follow them. I would also like to ask that you change your password to make sure you account is secured because your account has a list of banned accounts associated with it.

Ban information:

Ban for Eviltude on c.nerd.nu for griefing nerd.nu/appeal by TheFlyingTuna on 2012-01-30 21:24:16 (no more bans, no notes)