7fattykiller7 [trevorman]

Excuse me? Ive been banned for a month, and my little brother has been playing on his account malakies and now your perma banning him because we have the same ip address? Do you think were rich that can afford 2 Computers with different Ip addresses? This is totally unacceptable, your telling me that if my little brother got banned for being stupid on his account you would take it out on me? Do you have ANY proof that was me on malakies? and on top of that your banning me even more? I honestly cannot believe how your system works, and you go ahead and make accusations and punish people because of what you "assume" is happening. I did not waste my money buying my little brother his minecraft account and telling him everyday that he is soon to play. You really have to have a look in this because this is unacceptable he spent hours and hours playing for you guys to delete his stuff? I am honestly disappointed in your system and something needs to be done. 

You were provided evidence in a previous appeal ( https://nerd.nu/forum/index.php?/topic/52-7fattykiller7-trevorman/

) to show that one player has attempted to play on/has access to both accounts.  That being the case makes malakies an alternate account of your account.  Our rules are very specific about the use of alternate accounts while one of the accounts is banned. That being said, Malakies will remain banned.  Your ban length has been extended through the 28th of June per the appeal linked above.  Do not create any more appeals prior to that date.