itmightbeandrew [Verros]

andrewdelo

To Whom It May Concern,

A few years ago (2 at the most), I went to log onto c.nerd.nu, only to find out that I was banned for making racist remarks. I was shocked by this accusation, as I hadn't really logged onto the c.nerd.nu server for quite a while, and i had never done anything that would get me banned. I then logged on to a single player world, and noticed that my skin had been changed to a yellow smiley face wearing a suit. It appeared as though my account had been hacked and someone had logged onto the server (which I had saved on my list) and made unprofessional remarks on my account. I have since changed my password and completely upped my security, not logging onto Minecraft for a while.

The reason I am coming to you now is that I have just recently gotten back into Minecraft after a long hiatus. I can assure you that I will not make any rude or unnecessary remarks, and that I will make sure to keep up on my security, so that I will not be hacked again. It's unfortunate that the hacker chose to go on your server with my account, and I greatly apologize for that.

Thank you for your time.

As per the rules, I am bumping this thread due to 48 hours of inactivity and no responses.

To back up my claims in the previous post, I discovered a "HackSociety" forum thread called "Free Minecraft Accounts" from 2011 that listed my Minecraft account and password for all to use. You can view it here. Just click "view spoiler" on the first post. A few people seem to have used my account to get me banned from a few servers. A website called MCBans has me listed as banned from two servers for griefing, here and here.

Once again, thank you for your time.

I'm not sure how I missed your post.

Thanks for changing your password. I have unbanned you, and please make sure you read the rules before you start playing. 

Ban information:

Ban for itmightbeandrew on c.nerd.nu for racism, nerd.nu/appeal by verros on 2012-01-26 14:39:33 (no more bans, no notes)