Mr_Modine [trooprm32]

Mr_Modine

Hi, this is Modine, and I would like to say that I am sorry for any damage done to the economy or environment of your server. Like many others do with theirs, I share this Minecraft account with someone else. I personally do not believe in cheating, as it takes the fun out of smp (for me), but apparently my little brother does not share this belief. If anybody cheated on this account, it was him. I am not asking for forgiveness, I just wanted to clear things up. As of now, I am the sole user of this IGN and he will be getting his own this weekend. Thank you for protecting your server!

P.S I would like to be unbanned, but I understand if that is not the course of action you wish to take. I would be fine with an inventory reset or something if you think that would be a correct punishment.

Hey, I banned you for xray on Survival yesterday. We ban here based on accounts, and not the people who play them. You are responsible for your account.

You are banned for one month. Please read the rules and re-appeal on March 4th to be unbanned.

Screenshots of the edits;

zLfs7NL.png

OWXJH4x.png

wJ0sCsN.png

EWxkEVN.png