BEASTLYMAN505 [c45y]

BEASTLYMAN505

PLEASE READ BEFORE PASSING JUDGEMENT. [Removed]

I'm going to be completely honest when I say I was extremely wrong with how I dealt with being banned. However, I only did it because I love the server. I know people have been given a second chance for such things on this server and I as well am asking for one. I know I don't deserve this with all of my past bans (below) but I'm being completely honest with you when I say this is the complete honest truth. (I know a lot of people have been pardoned with multiple bans as well)

If you look back I really haven't caused a lot of damage to the server as shown in the appeals. I haven't caused any irreparable damage to the server or its players. And for that reason I think I deserve another chance. If I'm banned again (for a legitimate reason) I will never contact the server again. Furthermore, I don't cause any situations between players and mods/admins. All I'm here to do is to PVP and build, nobody had an issue with me prior to being banned. I know you think I could join any other server to do this but this server is so unique (in a good way) and that's why I want to come back. 

I'd just like to review some of my past bans and appeals. 

-The first one was a griefing ban right around when I joined the server. This issue was out of my control due to account ownership issues, and it was discussed in the appeal itself.

-The second, was for PVP logging which was also early in my joining of the server, a common mistake that many new players make who have misconceptions about the logging to avoid combat rule, that mistake logging to avoid combat for simply logging out during battles. The only instances of me logging while in combat were from taking damage from invisible forces and relogging with the assumption of it being lag.

-The third one was an error between Chaos and survival, which really should not be taken into consideration at all, seeing as it was an operating error.

-The fourth one was for X-raying, however, I'm being completely honest in my statement about most of them being visible without a client. 

-The fifth was basically me being honest and providing excuses for my previous bans (don't  recall what I did for this ban, sorry). 

-The sixth is for hacking even though I had video evidence of me not hacking. 

Other bans listed below are about appeals for alts. But as you can see, I've only been honest with these appeals and have been extremely patient, kind, and thankful throughout them. I think my honesty and small reasons for bans warrants another chance.

(NOTE: This next part may become a little confusing, but this is the complete and honest truth).

Now I'd like to discuss my alts (I'll be doing this in a chronological order). 

-My first ordeal with an alt was with LIQUID101. Please note this was before I knew the "alt policy." Liquid101 first surfaced around the time of BEASTLYMAN505's ban due pvp logging during combat (which I stated  in both appeals was due to lag). I then hopped on Liquid101 to investigate the damages done on my house and possibly discover what was initially attacking me, but I was banned almost immediately after I logged on for "evading my ban". This spurred a long series of continuous bans directly correlated with the relation of these two accounts. After Liquid101 was banned, its appeal was created separately from beastlyman505's. Beastlyman505 eventually became unbanned first, but it was not long before this account was banned again in part to being an alt of liquid101. Likewise, Liquid101 faced the same misconception immediately following ITS unban, by being permanently banned due to being an 'alt' of beastlyman505. Lastly, allow me to clarify that Pownageman523 IS my brother's account. The only relation to the account is our IP.

-Finally, I'll be reviewing DMH32's relation with BEASTLYMAN505. Please note, this account came months after BEASTLYMAN505 was banned (2013-03-03) and DMH32 first came on (2o13-05-09). Regardless, DMH32 was an account given to me by my cousin for the sake of having another alt. I decided to return to S.nerd so I could come back to the server I love. DMH32's record is pretty clean besides a homophobic slur appeal. I can ensure you this is the last alt I have and will ever use on this or any other server. 

I will end this appeal by dissertating the whole story. I first joined this server last year, I minded my own business and never fell into any confrontations with the rules until I was warned for logging to avoid combat. Much later, after making some friends I was suddenly attacked in my house by something invisible (it was a player), not sure what to do, I associated it with lag after having experienced so much prior, then I attempted to relog. I was banned and then hopped on Liquid101 to see what exactly happened. After that not much happened, a few accusations of hacking and that's it. Until now I have never been able to fully explain my side of the story in great depth, and have only been dismissed as lying or continually evading my ban with the same account that has evaded its own ban.

So to conclude, I have caused very little damage to the server. I'm generally nice and proactive, never causing drama. I am not obnoxious around the server, I've been honest, and I've been cooperative with both staff and players.

BANS BELOW: (I've cut this down, please try not take the amount into your decision, thank you).

Edited by BEASTLYMAN505
Removed link to another appeal.

Hello BEASTLYMAN505, you claim to love the server, but you don't follow the rules. You have already been given a second, third, forth, and fifth chance. You have even already done the "I'm going to be completely honest" appeal. I don't believe that you would follow the rules if we were to unban you, so as of right now your ban will stay.

I will leave this open for a day to two, so you may reply if you would like.