KingGamer757 [skuld/headadmin]

kinggamer757

Hi KingGamer, I'll be handling your appeal. 

Generally I would just unban an account that's been banned for so long. However, every single one of your interactions with this community in the past have been hostile in nature. You've put a very significant amount of time and effort into causing trouble for these servers. Before we go any further with this process I'm going to need some clear assurance from you that you're here to play and not to grief this time around. 

Hi KingGamer, I'll be handling your appeal. 

Generally I would just unban an account that's been banned for so long. However, every single one of your interactions with this community in the past have been hostile in nature. You've put a very significant amount of time and effort into causing trouble for these servers. Before we go any further with this process I'm going to need some clear assurance from you that you're here to play and not to grief this time around. 

Not to go against your judgement but my last 5 or so appeals have been less hostile. I can assure you this time I am here to play and not grief.

I'm sorry, I was a bit sloppy with my words there. I didn't mean that your tone is hostile, I mean that your actions have been. I'm happy to hear that you do not intend to grief this time. To be honest, given your extensive history here, I'm not exactly sure I believe you. But who knows, maybe this time will be different. It's been a long time since your previous trouble here, so I'm willing to give you another chance. Please don't make me regret it. 

Head on over to http://nerd.nu/rules and read them all. When you are done reply back here stating that you have read and agree to follow all the rules.