Pug100 [CROCKODUCK]

oatmeal1201

Good everning,

Just checking to see what happened?  I was recently banned and the message said that it was for "griefing after repeated warnings."  I'm not really sure why this happened.  I don't even recall being warned.  I'm sure I may have missed the text in the chat window, but I don't play to grief anyways so I shouldn't have been banned.

Can you check my account or username to see why I was banned?  The only thing I've done in this server is build a house, break a few blocks, add buttons to the rainbow mountain, but nothing that I could say was intentionally griefing another player or the community.  I've used appropriate language...etc...

With that said...this petition is actually for my 9 year old son, so I can't say that I watch his every move but I'm rather confident that he "plays by the rules". I was happy to find this server because I'm part of the reddit community and was glad to find a server where I would feel comfortable wasn't filled with inappropriate content.  I know there is some questionable content in there and I can't police everyone's language at all times but I haven't seen anything "shocking".

Thanks for your time.

Hello Pug100,

I banned your sons account this evening after noticing he had been griefing a few statues in the area and the account was previously warned as seen here.  If you and him could please read over The Rules and reply here with the rule he broke, I will unban him.  Please have him understand that editing other players builds is not allowed and to be sure to only build and destroy what he creates.

gb2NTDA.pngObligatory Pictures of where he griefed. 

Ban information:  Ban for Pug100 for griefing after repeated warnings nerd.nu/appeal by CROCKODUCK on 2014-02-12 17:06:34

Thanks Crockoduck.

We checked the rules and re-read the part with the following:

No griefing, including but not limited to:

Destroying blocks placed by other players.

He admited to breaking something, "maybe the F word", and admitted to not fixing it. I think he thought he was "cleaning up" the profanity.  That's neither here nor there.  We went over not breaking other people's blocks regardless of what the content is.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we would love to come back into the server and will make sure not to grief anymore.

Thanks again.

Pug100