nikolaicannotdie [superjjskate]

Good day,

I was banned a long time ago, over a year I believe, because of a homophobic slur that I made. I cannot remember the events as they happened exactly, but I do remember calling something gay. I do apologize for my actions, I did not mean to offend anyone and since the ban, I realize my wrong and I am sorry for it. I ask that you ban my appeal, I really want a server that I can play on and I favor this one. If my ban is not appealed, I will understand and I will move on.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

NikolaiCannotDie

Hello nikolaicannotdie,

You were banned for:

Ban for nikolaicannotdie for homophobia nerd.nu/appeal by superjjskate on 2012-03-30 22:42:35 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and superjjskate will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Guest Former Staff

Hello nikolaicannotdie, I appreciate that you have owned up to your actions and acknowledge what was wrong. Please ensure that you read through our rules before rejoining the servers. I have unbanned you, welcome back!