Rabbid3squirrel1 [Tharine]

The reason I believe that I was banned is I griefed my neighbor I was angry at him or she because he would repeatedly kill me whenever I got back to my plot which was annoying but totally appropriate sense  it is a PVP server. So my response was to go to his house steal has bookshelves, enchanting table and his doors.which is obviously very inappropriate actions that I will never repeat in the future.  

Thanks for your time Rabbid3squirrel1

Hello Rabbi3squirrel1,

You were banned for:

Ban for rabbid3squirrel1 for Griefing on survival nerd.nu/appeal by Tharine on 2013-05-21 04:45:16 (no more bans, 1 notes

Please be patient and Tharine will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hey Rabbid3squirrel1, thank you for being honest and forthcoming in your appeal, I did indeed ban you for this incident of griefing. I'll only ask that you go ahead and read over our rules to better familiarise yourself and respond here once you have done so. After that, either myself or another moderator will unban you :)

Guest Former Staff

Thank you for reading through them Rabbid3squirrel1, I have gone ahead and unbanned you on Tharine's behalf. Welcome back to the servers!