Turtle5204 [ROCKONN]

turtle5204

In Game Username - turtle5204

Why I was banned: Demonstrating Greifing to admins, GreifCon 2013(was stopped by admins, before it got out of hand.)

Why I should be unbanned: I will never greif again. I have changed my ways, and read over the rules. I have made a horrible mistake that I should never do again. I will only do positive stuff for the server. Build and Help only.

Ban reasoning:

2013-12-14 18:00:22, attempted evade server protections, instructions how, hacked client. nerd.nu/appeal

Please be patient, and another staff member will be along shortly to handle your appeal on my behalf, as I am no longer a staff member of the community.

Should note, however, that in addition to threatening & attempting to use in-game named methods to lag out the server, as well as attempting to construct a "Griefing Academy" in-game to instruct the masses on how to cause servers various issues (as well as semi-useless methods of covering up their tracks), the user is associated with (what was until this instance in Decemeber) a dormant griefing/hacking team, "GriefCon."

(This in addition to the demonstrated uses of said methods. Server logs will reflect.)

The actions taken by this user were witnessed by several administrators & moderators, including (but not limited to) myself, Buzzinbee, MasterCommaThe, joshuaherman (short time), and Dumbo52.

Edited by ROCKONN

Turtle5204,

Thanks for your patience. While your actions on the server were certainly taken maliciously, it's been a few months, so I'm willing to give you another chance. To be unbanned, reply here stating that you have read and agree to follow our rules. Please remember that while on our servers, you are not to grief or encourage such actions, and that you may not use any prohibited client modifications while playing on the servers.

Turtle5204,

Thanks for your patience. While your actions on the server were certainly taken maliciously, it's been a few months, so I'm willing to give you another chance. To be unbanned, reply here stating that you have read and agree to follow our rules. Please remember that while on our servers, you are not to grief or encourage such actions, and that you may not use any prohibited client modifications while playing on the servers.

I have read the rules, and I agree to follow them while I am on the server.