Timbers007 [ROCKONN]

NotAGoodName

Hello everyone,

I am banned from the server, I really would love to get back on the server as soon as I can. I really think its a nice server and can't wait until I get back on the server! I am a very nice guy, who enjoys creating and making new friendships. I ask that you unban me so I can continue my wonderful experience on c.nerd.nu, one of my favorite server I play on. You should unban me because, I will be able to help the server as well as I can even though I am not staff, and may not become a staff member. I will be a nice, helpful, and trustworthy player that everyone will enjoy having around. I really hope that you will consider unbanning me from one of my favorite servers.  :smile:. I don't know what got into me really when I broke those blocks, I felt horrible and replaced them. But it would be too late. Finally, I hope that you will consider unbanning me from one of my favorite servers. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely:
                 Timbers007

As a side note: I really feel horrible about doing those actions, again I really hope that you, the staff, will accept my ban appeal. Hopefully I will see everyone on the server soon! Untill then, have a great day.  :biggrin:

EDIT: No blocks were really edited for the most part. Sorry for all the confusion!

Edited by Timbers007

Hello Timbers007,

You are banned for:

Ban for timbers007 for griefing, hacked client nerd.nu/appeal by ROCKONN on 2013-04-19 15:46:45 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and ROCKONN will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Heya timbers

At the moment, I'm unable to get onto the server to check your logs. I may be confusing you with another ban from the 19th, but I believe you didn't have any edits to speak of, and simply tried to use a client to Nuke the spawn. I'll check the actual logs within the next day or so.

Yes, I do. I was only confused which server I had made physical edits on. I really hope that you will unban me, it would mean so much me. Please consider unbanning me ROCKONN.  :smile:

This won't happen again, trust me. I will always abide by the rules from now on.

Edited by Timbers007