Ahamerandasickle [ROCKONN]

I was banned for griefing a giant cookie monster stautue because I thought it would be funny but now that I realize that it wasn't funny that the person who built it put a lot of time and effort. I now no that griefing is rong and I wont grief again I ask for a second chance because of how good the server is,

Hello Ahamerandasickle,

You are banned for:

Ban for ahamerandasickle for griefing nerd.nu/appeal by ROCKONN on 2013-05-16 18:44:16 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and ROCKONN will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

The edits you made are as follows:

779 wool

19 signs

6 glass

5 brick

2 leaves

1 smooth brick

1 cobble wall

1 piece of long grass

A total of 815 block edits. All of these edits were Destructive. Some of them were from the cookie monster you spoke of. Some of them were from a large Tardis structure near the spawn. Some of them were from the path leading up to the Tardis.

I banned you on the 16th of May, as I recall. It's currently the 25th of May. Seeing as all of these edits were made on the same day, within the same hour, I'd like to keep you banned until the 30th, making it a full two weeks banned.

However, you do seem genuine with your appeal, so I'm shortening it to today. You are now unbanned. Please review the policies for our server, and play on. Be advised, second chances are not to be taken lightly. Another offense will earn you a more lengthy ban, if not a perma-ban.