volcarupt [Skylord_Char]

volcarupt

So, a year or 2 ago I was a hacker using nodus. I don't do that kind of thing anymore though. I just like to play it straight and I realized that ruining other peoples creations wasn't going to solve anything. I feel stupid. Please unban me. Username: volcarupt

Hello volcarupt, what is your relationship to the accounts mistachocolata and riverofflames?

Ban information:

Ban for volcarupt on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C; hacked client. nerd.nu/appeal by skylord_char on 2012-10-03 13:47:05 (no more bans, no notes)

As for mistachocolata, I have no Idea who he is. Doing a google search has led me to believe he is a hacker of some sort. Never saw him on a server, never talked to him. riverofflames, on the other hand is an alternate account my friend got me (he didn't know that I had one already.) I used that to grief too. If you could like unban both if possible, that'd be cool. If not, then at least me?

Sorry for the wait.

Using an alt account to play on the servers when you have one account already banned will result in a permanent ban of the alt account.  I will assume this is the account you would like to have unbanned since you made an appeal with it.  This means the account riverofflames will not be unbanned.

Please read the rules and reply here stating that you have read and will follow them.