Tyindis [Diamond_Lover123]

JimmyMcFibby

So,

I usually play S but I decided to go on C for a bit, someone was smashing some blocks on their own house so I decided to help them, I guess I took it too far and I was trying to help them but in reality I was griefing.

My in-game username is Tyindis and if I could please be unbanned, I swear on my honor it will never happen again. S is like my favorite part of the day and I just love playing on it with all the friends I've made. I'd appreciate it so deeply to find it in your heart to unban me.

Please, find it in your heart. I have made mistakes, but I will improve and help the server like I was on S, but lacked on C.

Ban information:

Ban for tyindis on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C. nerd.nu/appeal by Diamond_Lover123 on 2014-04-02 16:49:53 (no more bans, 2 notes)

Note for Diamond_Lover123: tyindis used 2 alt accounts to play on the servers after this account was banned.

Please be patient and Diamond_Lover123 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hello Tyindis, yesterday, I caught you griefing another player's structure:

nr54NLl.png

When you say, "someone was smashing some blocks on their own house so I decided to help them," I know this isn't true because before you were banned, your edits in the area were undone and the whole structure came back, which you then destroyed a 2nd time. At this point, it should have been obvious that what you were doing was unhelpful and unwanted, and yet you continued. Also, if another player had indeed been tearing this build down, then the whole structure would not have come back from just undoing your edits.

Also, it appears this was not the only thing you had griefed:

07vcxd4.png

Normally, I would have set a ban for this at two weeks, but since you were lying in your appeal and you attempted to evade the ban not once, but twice with alternate accounts, I'm setting the ban length at 1 month. To be unbanned, make an honest appeal on May 2, 2014. In the meantime, I suggest you go and read the rules.

You have used 2 additional alt accounts (4 total) to connect to the servers, and I told you when you used the first alt that doing so is against the rules. I'm adding 2 months to your ban. You may make a new appeal on July 2, 2014. Any more use of alt accounts during the next 3 months will result in a significant increase to your ban length.