Ducttaperocks [CROCKODUCK]

ducttaperocks

Truthfully there is no excuse for my behavior. I had been through a rough day and stupidly began to grief and build profane sculptures.

I regret my decision 100%, and seeing as this server is one of the few that I actually like, I would greatly like a second chance. I have been with the server for four updates now and I have seen your generosity first hand. and I promise that this will never happen again if a second chance is given.

Thank you, ducttaperocks

Hello ducttaperocks, I banned you last night on creative for griefing another players build and constructing a penis.  

You mention you have been around our servers for a long time, so you know this is unacceptable.  I am going to give you a 2 day ban which will give you time to re-read over the rules and reply no sooner than April 5 stating the rules you broke to be unbanned.  Screenshots showing what you constructed and griefed. DENRkbn.png

Ban Information: ban for ducttaperocks for NSFW creation and griefing on C nerd.nu/appeal by crockoduck on 2014-04-03 17:51:32 (NO other bans, NO other notes)

Don't be a dick

Please respect all players. Harassment of the staff, or any one else, can result in a kick or a ban.

No griefing, including but not limited to: Destroying blocks placed by other players.

Placing blocks or leaving inappropriate signs on other player’s structures.

Flooding structures.

Spamming items.

Destroying crops without replanting.

No NSFW constructions (e.g. giant phallic buildings).