kburns95 [Rcub3161]

kburns95

When I attempted to sign into the Survival server, it said I had been banned for griefing. I'm positive I've never griefed before. I did take a couple random torches that I found in the woods, and I did take crops from public farms, but I'm pretty sure taking from public farms isn't considered griefing and taking random torches isn't, either? If I did take something of someone else's, I wasn't aware of it and obviously I apologize and won't do it again. I'd like the ban to be reconsidered. Thanks.

Hello kburns95. Please wait for Rcub3161to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:

Ban for kburns95 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on survival nerd.nu/appeal by Rcub3161 on 2014-04-16 21:02:25 (no more bans, no notes)

Hi kburns95, I banned you for griefing on the survival server. Taking from public farms is considered griefing if you do not replant (http://imgur.com/Ddainky). Taking others torches and crafting benches is also griefing. I mainly banned you for taking crops and not replanting. Please respond back here after you have taken the time to read the rules once again and you will be unbanned.