darkhorse1235 [Rcub3161]

DarkHorse1235

I wasnt griefing like trying to wreck someones creation, but honestly i guess i actually was..

you see i know there is land claims so that buildings are protected, and i saw this beacon of emerald and im like no way that thing is not protected so out of curiosity i tried mining it and to my amazment it was mineable and then just from picking up 1 emeral block my greedy snake side kicked in and i tried mining it all... im used to playing pure vanilla with no plugins where it is cutthoat so im not used to having emeralds infront of me that can just be mined willy nilly.

I realize that this is a community friendly server however and it was wrong for me to attempt to steal the beacon. I realize that this is reddit and that reddit is a community that helps eachother and respects the rules. And I did not respect the rules, however i was not totally sure if u were aloud to steal or not. but i guess that is forbidden.

I really want to play on this server... I will respect the rules from now on i promise. I only ask of a second chance. plz plz

-Horse

Hello DarkHorse1235. Please wait for Rcub3161 to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:

Ban for darkhorse1235 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on survival. nerd.nu/appeal by Rcub3161 on 2014-04-18 21:30:16 (no more bans, 2 notes)

Hi DarkHorse1235, you were banned for griefing on survival. You have admitted to destroying emerald blocks. Please read our rules again and post back here saying that you understand the rules and will follow them, then you will be unbanned after 1 week.

• 3 weeks later...