dinis_17 [Tharine]

dinis_17

Hello dinis_17,

You are banned for:

Ban for dinis_17 on c.nerd.nu for Logging to avoid combat - please submit an appeal at -> nerd.nu/appeal by Tharine on 2013-05-26 03:39:14 (no more bans, 2 notes)

Please be patient and Tharine will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

But I didn't do anything I went to spawn to fight and killed some people and kept coming back to fight with a fist then I ender periled home really fast waited like 2-5minutes then logged because I was warned of combat logging before so I technically didn't combat log 

Hey Dinis_17, your ban was mostly so that I could pull you aside and make sure that you understood our rules on combat logging. I had sent you a mail earlier in the week in regards to this, but from the server logs it appears you did not read my mail (or at least only checked your general inbox, without reading the mail I sent specifically), so I wanted to be sure we were on the same level of understanding in regards to this. Clearly, logging to avoid direct combat is against the rules, but additionally logging out to avoid a pvp encounter (someone is pursuing you but they have not managed to get a hit in) is not allowed. This ban was sparked by an incident where you had been killing several other players and roughly 30 seconds after the last kill by yourself, you logged out and logged back in about a minute later whilst several of them were returning to attack you once more. I wouldn't have determined this as a definite instance of combat logging, for sure, but it made me aware that you might not be fully up to speed on our rules surrounding logging and PvP, hence the ban.

I'll only ask that you respond here so that I know you've read what I have to say (and you're welcome to ask more questions, if you have any, either here or later on in-game) and either myself or another moderator (if they see this thread first) will unban you once you have done so :)