dizboz

dizboz

Hello! I am here to appeal a long time ban. I was banned almost 1 and a half years ago. Now I can say I was banned 3 times for griefing and getting influenced by Team aVo.  I will admit I was influenced by stupidity and griefing. I can say I have matured since that 1 years has passed. I found this server when I was looking through my server list on minecraft (which I haven't been on for a while) and I realized I was banned when I tried to join. For griefing and I have read the Nerd.nu rules many times now.

It dawned to me that I really enjoyed this server before I was influenced by the griefing and bad stuff like that. I was only 12 years old since that happens and now that the 2 years has passed I have grown up and removed all mods (cheating). I am now 14 and understand now understand right from wrong ,and I would enjoy joining this server again because it gave me many good memories.

I understand what I have done is wrong. It would be a great honor to join this server again! Thank you for your time to read this. I understand if you do not want to let me play this server again.

Guest Former Staff

Hello Dizboz, thank you for acknowledging your actions and trying to move forward. Given that your ban was from October 2011 for the reasons you've owned up to, I'm willing to unban you. Please ensure that you read through our rules before joining the servers; Welcome back!