mattman00000 [tompreuss]

mattman00000

Please read nerd.nu/rules and open a new appeal on or after 2014-04-25 saying that you have done so and agree to abide by them from that moment forward to be unbanned

I, mattman00000, do hereby affirm under penalty of banishment that I have read the rules at nerd.nu/rules. Furthermore, I do hereby agree to continue abiding by them as I consistently have.

That said, the aforementioned rules page does not prescribe a proper process to follow if one learns of a duplication exploit. With respect, I would like to request that this omission be rectified post haste, so that no other unfortunate players find themselves in my predicament.

As I believe the parameters of my ban have been satisfied, I now humbly petition for my ban to be revoked. I am deeply grateful for the selfless service that all of the moderators and administrators provide for this great community, and I look forward to once again helping out in any way possible.

That said, the aforementioned rules page does not prescribe a proper process to follow if one learns of a duplication exploit.

That's correct, there is no rule that says you have to report an exploit. There are countless exploits and many ways for people to discover them, and we'd have no way to enforce people not sharing knowledge with staff.

The rules quite clearly state you are not allowed to use them, and that's what you were banned for.

With respect, I would like to request that this omission be rectified post haste, so that no other unfortunate players find themselves in my predicament.

We'll continue to ban cheaters who violate our rules, whether you consider yourself "unfortunate" and the situation a "predicament" has no bearing on this ban or our enforcement of policy in this or any other matter. All that happened was that you were caught and banned for your actions that violated our rules.

Unbanned.