therealcruz [buzzie71]

therealcruz

Hello therealcruz. Please wait for buzzie71 to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:
Ban for therealcruz on c.nerd.nu for Forcefield/aimbot hacking on S despite prior warning to remove nerd.nu/appeal by buzzie71 on 2014-05-04 13:21:05 (1 more bans, no notes)

therealcruz,

You were banned for continuing to use a client modification that allows you to automatically attack anyone within range after you had been warned to remove it.  Such a hack gives its player an unfair advantage in PvP and is thus not allowed on Survival.

Before you were banned I observed your PvP.  I briefly unvanished behind you to check for aimbotting, and watched you turn around to swing your sword at me before turning back around to face the door, and a few moments later turn around to look behind you:

I then kicked you with the warning to remove your hack, and watched you return to the game and fend off the three players who were gathered around you.  In particular, you executed improbably fast 180-degree turns when attacking thelifelessone and rickyjhunt123.

Following this, I and another moderator continued to observe your PvP and concluded that you were very likely continuing to use the aimbot hack, after which point you were banned.

You're banned for a week.  Please read the rules and the list of client modifications allowed on S, and reply back here on May 12 stating the rule(s) you broke, and that you will agree to abide by the rules from then on to be unbanned.  You will not be unbanned sooner than that.