Cameron4938 [Mrloud15]

cameron4938

Hello, I was banned a long time ago for spam. I don't remember doing this, but I'm not saying it's a lie. I was probaly typing too much and trying to be annoying or something like that. Anyway, I wanted to apologize for what I did, and apologize to anyone I annoyed. I was seeing if I could be accepted back into the server, as I will give you no more further problems. I again apologize for what I did, and it won't happen again.

Hello cameron4938, I think we need to talk about a few accounts.

Let's start with some quotes.

From caffeine42: 

• "Me and cameron4938 aka leo4938 are friends in real live. We life right across the street from each other. Cameron accidentally got on my account when appealing for himself, thats what happened. As for me I am just his friend/neighboor.Me and booch are brothers. We use the same computer."
  • "I only used 2 accounts, I used cameron4938 a long time ago,and Leo4938 recently."
  • "cameron4938 is my brother, and I have no clue about the other ones."

From cameron4938:

• "Ludeman84 I've already told you that caffeine42 is my friend, not me."
  • "I only have 2 accounts.One is cameron4938 and the other is Leo4938. My friends who lives [near] me also play minecraft so I bet one is him. All I know and this is the truth....I only have those 2 accounts. (This was written in appeal by cameron4938 for Caffeine42) "

From Leo4938: 

• "I don't think you are understanding, Caffeine42 and I are great friends in real life. We live across the street from each other and he comes over here all the time. Like I said I have 2 accounts,Cameron4938 and Leo4938..."
  • "I'm not disregarding the bans,I don't have any relationship with booch130, and caffeine42 is my friend.I am appealing a ban for cameron4938."

Would you care to explain anything before we go any further?

Bans for Caffeine42: #1, #2, and #3.

Ban for cameron4938: #1 and #2.

Ban for Leo4938: #1.

Ban for booch130: #1.

Ban information:

Ban for cameron4938 on c.nerd.nu for Chat spam nerd.nu/appeal by mrloud15 on 2013-07-26 02:20:02 (1 more bans, no notes)

Yeah what caffeine said, Leo4938 and Cameron4938 are both me. Caffeine and I hang out almost everyday he's like a brother to me. Althought I don't think you're allowed to post on other appeals bro. And when I was talking about the account I didn't know about, I was talking about booch, not caffeine.

Edited by cameron4938

It's possible that the person who made this appeal and the appeal for Caffeine42 are not the same person. However, given that the appeals for Caffeine42 and cameron4938 are coming from the same ip and the things you have said in the appeals above I believe that these accounts are used by the same person. Why should I believe otherwise?

• 2 weeks later...