Segadude20000 [tompreuss]

some players and i encountered a lag machine on c, we were setting it off to see how bad the lag would cause, i had to go do something for a little while, and did not see the warning. i figured we were still doing the same thing so i set it off. i wouldn't have set it off if i had seen the warning and i apologize for setting it off.

Hello Segadude20000. Please wait for tompreuss to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:
Ban for Segadude20000 on c.nerd.nu for setting off lag machine despite warning not to on C nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-05-10 21:33:25 (no more bans, no notes)

Thank you kitcatbar.

----

Bans

Ban #13785038 for segadude20000 on c.nerd.nu for setting off lag machine despite warning not to on C nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-05-11 03:33:25 UTC+0000

Prior Bans

October 2012 chat spam

September 2012 combat logging

September 2012 lag machine

May 2013 abuse of moderator permissions

----

Hi segadude20000,

Thanks for admitting to setting off the lag machine. As you're aware, this is against our rules and affected the gameplay of all of the other players on the server at the time, freezing us in place repeatedly every time you activated it.

Given your prior ban history I'm setting your ban length at three days. Please read nerd.nu/rules and open a new appeal on or after 2014-05-15 saying that you have done so and agree to abide by them from that moment forward to be unbanned.