BigFallsCreek [CROCKODUCK]

Hello BigFallsCreek. Please wait for CROCKODUCK to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:
Ban for BigFallsCreek on c.nerd.nu for Griefing after multiple warnings on PvE nerd.nu/appeal by crockoduck on 2014-05-22 17:54:30 (no more bans, 2 notes)

Hello again, I am sorry for the delay. 

I banned you after I encountered a sizable amount of grief in Rose City's main building including, but not limited to, grief of lava, water, clay, glass and some doors I believe.  The screenshot below gives a picture of the rolled back grief, but logblock clearly shows it was you.  If you do not understand what griefing is, you should ask.  Griefing is the destruction or editing of another players blocks or builds.  

With that said I would set the ban length for 2 days, but seeing as how that has passed I will unban you as soon as you read the rules and reply here stating the rule that you broke.

Hello again, I am sorry for the delay. 

I banned you after I encountered a sizable amount of grief in Rose City's main building including, but not limited to, grief of lava, water, clay, glass and some doors I believe.  The screenshot below gives a picture of the rolled back grief, but logblock clearly shows it was you.  If you do not understand what griefing is, you should ask.  Griefing is the destruction or editing of another players blocks or builds.  

With that said I would set the ban length for 2 days, but seeing as how that has passed I will unban you as soon as you read the rules and reply here stating the rule that you broke.

Yeah I think I did get rid of the lava, door, and water in the rose city supply building. It had burnt me too many times and it looked like it was not intended to be there in the first place.

I should have asked someone responsible for the building rather than doing it myself. I understand that it is considered griefing.

Thanks for following up, I have read the rules.