TheDarkness85 [nickeox]

One day I tried to get on the reddit server c. When I tried to get on it said "Banned:Grief on c after prior warning. I thought the server got grieved as I didn't understand the message. The next day I tried to get on and it said the same thing. I read it closer and I realized it said I was banned because of griefing. I had no warning prior to this and was never told anything about it. I would like to here the story on the problem. The only possibility of me griefing which I never would since I know how it feels was when I left the lab (my home/base) and went to the house lot. I did. Break some blocks there but I thought the space was free so I had no idea. I could call a witness a.k.a keithdog who would know I never would grief but he is probably not available. Please respond -Dan (TheDarkness85) email me the answer @ [Redacted].

Edited by Denevien
We handle appeals here. Removed personal info.

Hello TheDarkness85. Please wait for nickeox to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:
Ban for TheDarkness85 on c.nerd.nu for Grief on C after prior warning. nerd.nu/appeal by nickeox on 2014-05-22 03:15:54 (no more bans, 1 note)

Hello TheDarkness85,

Due to a logblock error, I am not capable of restoring the actual edits to make a screenshot, however you were banned for placing stationary lava blocks on an unprotected build. Within this area of the redwire frame seen here:

7tvXgWm.png

you created 118 lava blocks, as well as removing 4 leaves blocks from the area near the back.

The prior warning is the note that was given by me:

Note: [Warned for general grief on creative] 2014-03-25 14:32:08 by nickeox.

This note was given about 2 months prior, so I am no longer sure what it was for other than grief. However it was accompanied by a direct mail message and a Private message if you were online at the time which does constitute as a warning.

I do see that you have constructive builds, however my policy for giving notes(warning) is 100+ blocks of grief edits, and you did an extra 118 after that note/warning was given which is why I banned you. This would be the story on the issue which you asked for.

Now for correcting the issue...

Since this is minor grief, and you have built constructively I simply ask that you reread the rules and respond back when you have successfully done so and agree to follow them. 

I am very sorry for the problem. I had no idea that I had warning but I have gone and read the rules. I hope you can forgive me for my mistakes and I will hopefully be on the server soon. Is there anything l can do to repay you like serve as admin or mod or help build something? Anyway I will follow the rules and never grief again. -Dan

Edited by TheDarkness85