Superior_Slime [cyotie911]

minecast

Hello. A year or so ago, I was an idiot. I griefed on C a bit. Now before I say this, I am not blaming this on anybody. I am fully responsible. I am just stating what I remember. If I get any of the details wrong it's because I don't remember -- it was so long ago. . I (as a kid) was a bit of an idiot. I was with my friends and just thought "oh look. creative server. let's grief it". This server is basically the only one that I find fit for me to play and I believe I have changed as a person and griefing is not one of my intentions. If I do get unbanned -- I will follow all rules and live up to whatever expectations there may be. I was an idiot back then, and while I may be a bit of an idiot now I won't grief. Please consider a second chance.

Thanks

Ban information:

Ban for Superior_Slime on c.nerd.nu for minor griefing on C nerd.nu/appeal by cyotie911 on 2013-02-14 16:05:01 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and cyotie911 will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.