attackofthebrick [CROCKODUCK]

PonchoVillegas

I have been banned from Reddit Minecraft servers due to the fact I griefed and built constructive builds on S.nerd.nu. I know I have wronged the minecraft server. Forgive me.

I was only taking resources and destroying builds to get resources which I needed to survive in-game. I even said in the chat, "I'm taking resources from a supposedly abandoned city." No one replied. So I assumed it was okay to take. I wish to be accepted back so I can continue to play and experience the fascinating nerd.nu community.

Hello attackofthebrick. Please wait for CROCKODUCK to handle your appeal. If no one has responded within 48 hours, feel free to bump your appeal.

Ban information:
Ban for attackofthebrick on c.nerd.nu for grief; no constructive edits on S nerd.nu/appeal by crockoduck on 2014-07-07 16:25:46 (no more bans, no notes)

Hello attackofthebrick,

Thanks for admitting to griefing, unfortunately I do not have access to my screenshots as of this moment, and the ban period I would have set is far since expired, so to be unbanned please read the rules and reply here stating the rules you broke!  

Hello attackofthebrick,

Thanks for admitting to griefing, unfortunately I do not have access to my screenshots as of this moment, and the ban period I would have set is far since expired, so to be unbanned please read the rules and reply here stating the rules you broke!

Rules broken: S.Nerd .Nu PvP Rule #1 "Players are allowed to make a small number of temporary edits for the purpose of gaining access to other players’ bases, such as for PvP or exploration. However, all such edits must be fixed immediately; this rule does not justify any form of griefing or base modification."

Universal MCuniverse rule: "No Griefing."

P.S. Does getting a ban disqualify you from running for mod? Also how are mods elected? I would like to know for in the future when I feel ready to run for mod.

Rules broken: S.Nerd .Nu PvP Rule #1 "Players are allowed to make a small number of temporary edits for the purpose of gaining access to other players’ bases, such as for PvP or exploration. However, all such edits must be fixed immediately; this rule does not justify any form of griefing or base modification."

Universal MCuniverse rule: "No Griefing."

P.S. Does getting a ban disqualify you from running for mod? Also how are mods elected? I would like to know for in the future when I feel ready to run for mod.

Thank you and unbanned, and to answer your question, you do not run for a staff position.  The staff have a discussion of who would be good as a moderator and then ask those players if they are interested in being a moderator, and No, being banned does not automatically disqualify you.