mrperson2 [buzzinbee]

mrperson2

Admins, I, Mrperson2 ran into an unfortunate incident more than a year ago. I used to be a thriving member of this server. I had a house, lots of currency and I believe that I even created a homeless shelter for those that couldn't quite get a home. This was all deleted when the update came but still, more than a year ago I was a thriving member of this server. Then, my friend came over. Ah my friend. I told this friend that I was mad at that this server updated so he convinced me to come on, despite the fact I had told him that all my structures were deleted. He then hi-jacked my character and started smashing glass, stealing from houses and I'm pretty sure he's the reason you have the "no fire" and "no lava rule". He continued to write in all caps on the chat-bar, something nobody likes. If I did anything else and did not mention it it's because it was  a long time ago and I do not remember. I am truly remorseful for anything I may have done while on the server long ago. Mrperson2 of course was banned for griefing on a large scale as it was the larger charge; however it wasn't me who did the crimes. Now that I'm back at the computer, please allow me to rejoin your server. I have seen this server through the eyes of Tanreallycoolman and his new town, rosecity and others. He's already promised me a job as an engineer and it would be terrible if I was not allowed to rejoin this server. I agree to the rules and hope you will consider my appeal. Thank you.

--mrperson2

Ban information:

Ban for mrperson2 on c.nerd.nu for griefing large scale nerd.nu/appeal by buzzinbee on 2012-05-25 07:07:01 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and buzzinbee will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.