Tommayyyyy [trevorman]

Tommayyyyy

I Know That it was wrong of me to Grief. But I did not know that stuff would not have been protected. It was just a test of how protected stuff is on your server..   If u ban me, I will be sad because i am pleased with your servers.

Edited by Tommayyyyy

Hello Tommayyyyy,

You have been banned for the following reason:

Ban for tommayyyyy for Griefing on C. No legitimate edits. nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2013-05-26 16:30:23 (no more bans, no notes

Please be patient and trevorman will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Okay Tommayyyyy, Honestly if your story was true you would have stopped breaking blocks after the first couple disappeared. You also never attempted to build anything on the server.  Please reappeal on the 6th of June to be unbanned. Between now and then please go reread the rules at http://nerd.nu/rules and when you reappeal state that you have read, understand, and will abide by them from now on.  Also know that any further instances of this will earn you a much longer, if not permanent ban.