jaaerk [kitcatbar]

Jaaerk

Ban information:

Ban for jaaerk on c.nerd.nu for Xray on S nerd.nu/appeal by kitcatbar on 2014-07-26 22:06:32 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and kitcatbar will be with you as soon as they can. If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Original title: "#FREE KIIINGGGGG JAAERK 2014"

There is no way to verify your story.  Considering the fact that you have broken the rules of our servers and the fact that the 2 accounts were never on the server at the same time. (one connected after the other got banned) It is more than plausible that these accounts are controlled by you.  However, I'll grant the other account to become unbanned when this account becomes unbanned (as it will not stay permabanned for ban evasion).

Hey Jaaerk. Thanks for admitting to xraying. The standard ban length for xray is one month. To be unbanned please make an appeal no earlier than August 26th saying that you have read, understand, and will follow the rules.

Thank you, but are you saying when I get unbanned or if I get unbanned? Im confused, has my appeal been accepted? :o)  :wub:  :rolleyes: 

This will happen once you post here after your ban length has passed.