roofer777 [jchance]

roofer777

Hi, this is roofer and my brother xSk1llzTr1p told you that i was doing this? I was hacked yesterday and i got on your server and it said that somebody else is on. I guess if you dont belive me i can say i wont do it agaid, but trust me. I am a builder.

Original thread title: Hacked

Ban information for roofer777:

Ban #14048226 by jchance: griefing on C, begging for OP, hacks, no constructive edits nerd.nu/appeal on 2014-08-08 13:05:48

No more bans, no notes.

-------

Please be patient and your banning moderator (jchance) will be with you soon. You may BUMP this thread if no one has responded within 48 hours.

So, just so I have this right-

You joined at the same time as your brother (who remained on the server and kept playing after you left- he was on all night having fun) but you were in fact hacked?  Your brother didn't notice that it wasn't his brother on his account but instead someone else?

Also, you rejoined as 1wordac1 to evade your ban.

gcGpYxWN.png

P6kbUg69.png

After you joined and begged for op after being repeatedly asked to quit, you then started griefing.   

Immediately after you were banned you rejoined with 1wordac1 as verified by a head admin who was online at the time, Dumbo52.  Joining the server with an alt or compromised account to evade your ban is not allowed.  The alt account was also banned for ban evasion.

I'm sorry, I don't believe that your roofer777 account was compromised.   If that were the case you wouldn't have joined the exact same server as your brother at the exact same time, with you both begging for op.  Until you can come clean and stop lying to me I have no reason to believe you can be a member of our community and follow our rules.

Are you sure you don't want to change your appeal?