Pimpalicious316 [tompreuss]

Pimpalicious316

I tried to log in to pve server and it says I was banned for xray. I'm not arguing that I had xray, I just don't know. I run optifine and shaders that I pieced together from various sites and it's a solid possibility that it had xray. I know it showed me my coords in the top left of the screen and if I accidentally hit "R" key without being in chat it would turn basically everything invisible. I'm guessing this is the xray thing. I'd certainly like to continue on PvE, I have a good reputation and am an active member of city Ambrosia, mayor is Sir_Didymus who I'm thinking would vouch for my character. Either way I'm uninstalling the shaders and optifine and will be running vanilla with maybe texture packs.

Thanks for your time.

Bans

Ban #14051970 for pimpalicious316 on c.nerd.nu for xray on P nerd.nu/appeal by tompreuss on 2014-08-09 13:56:04 (no more bans, no notes)

----

Hi Pimpalicious316,

You xrayed.

LKrOmrJl.png

uWiqCRVl.png

VBoWWXBl.png

w7U6DTvl.png

sqqKWqil.png

4tdqHmol.png

1Hj2xhCl.png

maEph4Nl.png

Digging directly to nine different veins of ore is no accident. Xraying is a very black-and-white thing; you can't "accidentally" use it.

You're banned for a month. Please read nerd.nu/rules and open a new appeal on or after 2014-09-10 saying that you have done so and agree to abide by them from that moment forward to be unbanned.