autoassassin32 [SwitchViewz]

autoassassin32

Hey there autoassasin32, thank you to admitting to griefing. I found you griefing a players build and warned you by kicking you and telling you "Stop griefing, this is your only warning." After you rejoined, apologized, and said that you were "unbuilding". "Unbuilding" is considered griefing and is against our rules. You then kept to yourself for a short be while teleporting around to a few different places, however you eventually ended back at /warp pixelart.

You state that "I was banned in 10 seconds when I logged back in because I was asked to see if I would help grief, I tp'd to him then I was banned." This is not true. You ended up teleporting back to the warp pixelart where I then caught you griefing this build:

6VztnIg.png

Since I had previously warned you via /kick, I then proceeded to ban you. Would you like to change your story before we proceed any further?

Ban Information:
Ban for autoassassin32 on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C after warning via /kick, 2000+, no constructive edits nerd.nu/appeal by switchviewz on 2014-08-13 11:34:11 (no more bans, no notes

Further screenshots (view album here):

IkxAg4V.png

KmfbktO.png

zxT1PEc.png

jwXJKp1.png

ZOwxgTG.png

xcY8055.png

Xgg3d4q.png

w67M6TR.png

4fr3fOE.png

6VztnIg.png

Since you have posted twice since I asked if you wanted to change your story and you have not done so, I am going to assume you have no intention of doing so. Unless you plan on changing your story, you are banned for 1 week for lying in your appeal and griefing. Reply back here on August 20th stating what rule you have broke from the rules and I will unban you.

• 3 weeks later...