pastaman00 [Tharine]

I was on the survival server and came down from spawn and then followed this guy because i was bored because the creative server had restarted then he killed me so I waited at spawn then he died and I started to try to kill him and I ran after him to try and kill him then he stopped to get carrots from a farm then he kept running and I lost him. then I came across a massive farm so I thought anyone could take carrots form it so I took about 5 stacks of 64 which wasn't allot compared to the size of the farm then I made friends with the guy gave him some carrots then some other guy comes out of no were and kills us both and takes the carrots and asks wear I got the carrots from then he says did you steal them and I replied did I say that and he replied yes you did and I said no I didn’t then I disconnected for a while to go on the creative server then it restarted again so I went back on the survival server to meet with some friends and then I went afk and when I came back to the computer it said I was banned so that is it. I sort of read the rules but I just expected them to be like all the other servers rules which they were I just didn't know those were someone’s carrots. I thought it was like a free carrot farm like some other servers. 

Hello pastaman00,

You were banned for:

Ban for pastaman00 on c.nerd.nu for Crop griefing on survival (No constructive edits) nerd.nu/appeal by Tharine on 2013-05-18 01:46:51 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and Tharine will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hey pastaman00, thank you for appealing. It's important to familiarise yourself with the rules of any new server you join, as none are exactly the same and what is considered a fair action on one server can be bannable on another. The only natural farms that exist on our Survival server that are fine to take from without replanting are those from naturally generated villages - that is, unless someone has made a claim of that village. The farm you took from was very clearly constructed by another player, and as such taking from that farm without replanting is griefing and therefore a bannable offense. I see that there was some misunderstanding on your part and that this was not malicious, so i'll only ask that you take a proper read through of our rules here and respond back here once you have done so. Following that, either myself or another moderator will go about unbanning you :)