beastybob23 [luke_gardner]

beastybob23

Hello there reddit monitor!

Let me start off by thanking you for even taking the time to read this. I know you guys have tons of threads to get through and it means a lot that you're reading this one.

So I am currently banned from the reddit servers because I broke blocks holding back water effectively flooding someones base. This minor act of griefing occurred almost 2 years ago. I was 13 then and very immature but I am now 15 and will be turning 16 in February. While this may not seem very important these past two years I have matured both as a human being and as a Minecraft user. For example, back then I didn't have many responsibilities and I didn't think too much about the consequences. I now have a real job, a girlfriend, and a high school transcript that will affect how my future plays out. These responsibilities have also rubbed of on how I act when I play video games. I also started my own Minecraft server and I was recently attacked by griefers and I now realize how god awful griefers can be. I mean you put your hard work and time into something and they come along and destroy it. Morale of the story is that I have changed both as a player and as a person in the time during my ban and I would like to be allowed to rejoin the wonderful community of the reddit Minecraft servers.

So yeah! That's my appeal. Thanks for taking the time to read this and if I am unbanned on the server I hope to see you in game and if not, have a wonderful day! :)

-Cole (beastybob23) 

Hey there beastybob23, your ban is almost 3 years old and we also believe that people change and grow as they get older. We would love to have you back, please read the rules and reply back here stating that you have done so and we will be happy to unban you.

Ban information:
Ban for beastybob23 on c.nerd.nu for Broke an underground farm to flood water, appeal at nerd.nu/appeal by luke_gardner on 2011-09-20 21:43:47 (no more bans, no notes)

Hey SwitchViewz,

Hey there beastybob23, your ban is almost 3 years old and we also believe that people change and grow as they get older. We would love to have you back, please read the rules and reply back here stating that you have done so and we will be happy to unban you.

Ban information:
Ban for beastybob23 on c.nerd.nu for Broke an underground farm to flood water, appeal at nerd.nu/appeal by luke_gardner on 2011-09-20 21:43:47 (no more bans, no notes)

Thanks for responding so quickly! I just read the rules for all 4 of the servers! Thanks for understanding and I hope to see you in game :)