Fleft [trevorman]

Flooft

Hello! A lonnnnng time ago I was banned from the reddit Minecraft servers. Apparently I was banned for "sappling grifeing" with "bigmidge". I don't recall ever doing this. I had an old account called SP33DYMAN which was unfortunately hacked a long time ago, so I can assure that I was not the one griefing whatever happened. I understand that my account is my responsibility and I apologize for any inconviences I caused to the admins of the creative server at that time. I'm an experienced host from /r/ultrahardcore (~175 games), so I understand that things like griefing and causing disturbances are taken very seriously.

I recently heard about the PvE server reset on /r/minecraft, so that's why I thought I'd appeal. Thanks for your time,

Fleft/Flooft

Hello Fleft. If you don't remember logging on, I'd change your password just to be safe. Now to be unbanned please read the rules, then reply here stating that you understand and will follow them.

Ban information:
Ban for Fleft on c.nerd.nu for Griefing on C with bigmidge. Sapling spam. nerd.nu/appeal by trevorman on 2013-05-15 16:54:20 (no more bans, 1 notes)

• 4 weeks later...