Laugh_Addax [Tharine]

LaughAddax

I was banned for anvil griefing.

I've been playing on the nerd.nu servers for a while now, and they're the best I've played so far. I was at an end grinder, and removed an anvil I shouldnt have, probably just thinking it was mine.

I've read the rules numerous times, and I understand that grief is not allowed. I am sorry for my actions, and take full responsibility.

Hello LaughAddax,

You were banned for:

Ban for laugh_addax for Anvil griefing on survival nerd.nu/appeal by Tharine on 2013-05-31 02:48:16 (no more bans, 4 notes

Please be patient and Tharine will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hey Laugh_Addax, your ban was indeed for the three anvils you griefed here in one of the end grinders. The first screenshot is from the location (block space, if you will) for one anvil, and the second screenshot is from another. You can see from the logs that you have placed no anvils in either of those positions, and yet you destroyed (not used) one on the 26th, 27th, and the 30th of this month, counting three in total. A look at the area in general shows that you've created only one anvil in that grinder, which was on the 27th.

You have two notes (amongst four in total) on your account for minor griefing:

Note #21790 for Laugh_Addax on c.nerd.nu: stole someone's lapis block on s by chumazing on 2012-08-17 08:02:09

Note #30777 for Laugh_Addax on c.nerd.nu: Warned for minor griefing by draykhar on 2013-05-06 21:42:52

And whilst the first one is relatively old, it's pretty clear you've been warned recently enough that you should be understanding and a little more careful with your actions. I'm going to ask that you bump your appeal by commenting here no earlier than the 5th, so as to have given yourself a five day ban (set from your ban date). After that, either myself or another moderator will go about unbanning you.