element57941 [kitcatbar]

element57941

I let my friend sign onto my account to see what the server was like and so he could see if he wanted to join. What i didnt tell him were the rules and what not to do, and stealing was something not to. deadmemories1 has already explained to me that it's my account and my responsibility, which i fully understand and accept as my full responsibility. 

Hello element57941,

You were banned for:

Ban for element5794 for Bookshelf theft on P nerd.nu/appeal by kitcatbar on 2013-06-01 12:32:32 (no more bans, no notes)

Please be patient and Kitcatbar will be with you as soon as they can.  If no one has attended to your appeal after 48 hours have past, please feel free to BUMP (Bring Up My Post) your appeal.

Hey element57941,

I'm glad you acknowledge that you're responsible for your account. And as you said, accounts are banned, not people. And this account stole a large amount of bookshelves, 57 destroyed total. This ban will last 3 days. Reply in this threading asking to be unbanned on June 4th or anytime after.

In the meantime, I ask that you and your friend go over the rules at http://www.redditpublic.com/wiki/Rules before rejoining.